There are usually some guys who seem to be blessed with the gift of attracting women and it can be quite unnerving when some men who are unlucky in that department, cannot seem to figure it out.
While we can all agree that not all women are the same, there is no doubt that there have been a few tried and true things a man can do to make women swoon. Let’s take a look at a few of them below.
1. Confidence: Everybody loves a confident person and this is usually a very important means of attracting the ladies. A woman feels secured around a man who is confident in himself. She wants to get closer to this man and be in his company. A confident man is happy with himself and believes in his worth. He is not insecure or indecisive, He does not need to be cocky to prove himself He is secured in his manhood and does not need anyone’s approval to be who he is. Now, what woman would not choose to be with such a man?
2. Dress to Impress: This is usually the first thing a woman notices about a man. You don’t have to be dressed in expensive outfit or covered in a bunch of jewelry to be considered impressively dressed. A man who knows how to put himself together would certainly attract a lot of women. A man who takes care of himself automatically proves that he can take care of his woman.
3. Sense of Humour: Have you noticed that girls always seem to flock around the funny guy or the class clown? The reason is not far-fetched. Women love to be with men who make them laugh, Offering her fun and laughter is one of the most effective ways to land the woman you want.
4. Pay Attention: A woman loves to be the centre of attention and this is a very important requirement in whom she chooses for a partner. When you are with a woman you like, make sure you create an opportunity to get to know her. Listen intently to her when she talks about herself and her passion. Ask her questions to prove you are concentrating and before you know it, you would be the one guy she always wants to be with.
5. Compliments: In the case of attracting your preferred woman, flattery will get you everywhere. We all, as humans, love to be complimented and it is no surprise that women often crave this. Remember to give honest compliments and not cliched ones that sounds like they have been memorized. Compliment her on her appearance, but to capture her heart, you need to compliment her on other things she has worked hard on that others might not have noticed, such as her passion or her academic achievement. We all want to be around people who make us feel good about ourselves, so paying honest compliments would certainly go a long way to make sure she is always drawn to you.